Thank you for your interest in TAIE International Institute.
The form below is intended for students who hold citizenship outside of Canada.
1. What is the deadline for application?
TAIE offers a rolling admission process with 6 high school semesters a year and 12 ESL semesters. For those who have a specific start date in mind, we do recommend that you apply 2-4 months before your ideal semester starts to have enough time to apply for a visa/ study permit (if needed) and prepare for the departure.
2. What is your refund policy?
1. The registration fee is non-refundable.
2. For students in Canada or those students who don't need a visa to visit Canada and plan to study at TAIE, tuition fees are non-refundable once registered.
3. If a student has applied for custodianship, this fee is refundable in case of visa refusal but a $200 administration fee will be deducted.
4. For International students, a refund of tuition or other fees will only be made if the student visa is rejected. The following documents must be presented in order to process a refund.
a) Application for refund in writing by student
b) Original visa rejection letter issued by the Canadian Embassy
c) Original Letter of Acceptance from TAIE and the receipt for payment of fees returned to the student from the Canadian Embassy
*Students who have had their visas approved will not be given a refund for any courses they may choose to cancel in the future
3. Are we obligated to choose one of TAIE’s residence options?
No, students are under no obligation to choose our residence or homestay options but in order to avail of TAIE as custodian, the student must be staying in one of our residences or homestays.
4. Can a student stay at one of TAIE’s residence options but have a local family member act as custodian?
Yes, of course.