University Preparation Course-Fast Track
This program focus is on students who delayed entering university, and wish to complete UPC in a short time and then apply to any Canadian university
UPC (Fast track) focus is on students who have delayed entering university because of different reasons. This program can help students to successfully complete all ESL and UPC in six months and allow students to get admitted into their dream university in the following September.
Students who get accepted into this program will finish all their ESL and UPC within six months, and successfully submit their university application for the following September. Students can also use the time to finish a university Advanced Placement course (AP), and build a solid foundation for entering university. Students can get admitted to the school’s partner universities before they come aboard, and can make sure they can go to a certain university after the UPC program. Students with a distinctive course average can also choose other famous universities in Canada.
●High school graduates
●Receive 85% or higher in recent four semesters of high school
●With IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL 70 (if students do not meet the required English levels, student can take a placement test)
● Students can get conditional offers from universities before they come aboard (University
of Winnipeg,University of Regina, Trent University and Lakehead University)
● Students can also choose to submit applications for other universities before coming aboard
(including University of Toronto, University of Waterloo, Western University)
● Only need 6 months to complete the ESL courses and six UPC courses
● Students can take AP courses at TAIE to obtain university credits
● IELTS Preparation Course is offered during the program
● One-on-one academic guidance, and help for students with their university applications